General Rules and Expectations
- All Fleet members will, at all times, represent Imperium and display their allegiance through the use of proper Imperium tags (avatars, signatures, etc.). This requirement extends to both the RSI and SCB forums, as well asIRC, Teamspeak, and any other public or private communications mediums.
- Members are granted the right to rationally and maturely defend themselves, The Imperium, other Imperium members, and our allies from any defamatory, derogatory, disrespectful, or otherwise negative remarks wherever and whenever appropriate. It is important to note, however that members are still expected to act in a manner that will reflect positively not only upon themselves, but, by association, Imperium.
- Members are cautioned to not take important matters related to Imperium into their own hands and are expected to refrain from making any comments or decisions that have not been previously approved by appropriate ranking Staff officers.
- Members are charged with maintaining the integrity and privacy of information found within Imperium’s secure forums. Think OPSEC!
- Issues and concerns regarding any Imperium decisions, members, and allies must be, as soon as possible, brought to the attention of the Officer or Staff member, in private (offline), who is next in your immediate chain of command.
- Members will avoid public confrontations or internal arguments at all costs as it reflects poorly upon not only you, but also upon Imperium.
- Members will respect one another and show each other kindness, understanding, tolerance, and patience.
- At all times, members of Imperium will show respect to officers by listening to them and following their lead.
- NEVER undermine the authority of a ranking member.
- Absolutely no racism, sexism, or any other forms of prejudice will be tolerated.
- Do not, under any circumstance, reply to attacks or topics about Imperium on the RSI forums. This is a Zero-tolerance rule and breaking it will result in either immediate dismissal from Imperium or will be dealt with as a duly designated officer sees fit.
Fleet Rules and Guidelines
- All members will, at all times, represent their allegiance to Imperium through the use of proper Imperium tags or other approved symbols.
- Under no circumstances can any Imperium member be a main member of another fleet. (See “Our stance on memberships” below)
- Members are granted the right to defend themselves, Imperium, other fleet members, and our allies from any acts of aggression that may take place.
- Under no circumstances will it be deemed acceptable to engage allied forces.
- Piracy is not tolerated.
- Cheating and exploitation, whether through the use of third party programs or bugs found within the game, are highly unacceptable.
- Imperium members should take initiative and engage in tasks assigned to their division.
- Members will follow the lead of their division officer / command team and complete assigned tasks.
- Members should take initiative and engage, when appropriate, in tasks assigned to other divisions.
- When working with another division, you are expected to adhere to their policies and protocols and to follow the lead of that particular division’s command team.
Our Stance On Memberships
Imperium always has to be your main org (exceptions must be approved by FC/HR on a case by case basis)
- If you switch Imperium to affiliation without having approval you will be warned, If no action is made to correct this then you will be kicked
- You may NOT redact your Imperium membership, it needs to be visible at all times.
- You may join other orgs as affiliation as long as their goals do not interfere with Imperium’s interests
- All of the above is subject to change/adjustment in the future
Teamspeak (TS) Rules, Expectations, and Guidelines:
- No mic spamming.
- No chatbox spamming.
- No excessive private messaging or poking of officers. Officers will get back to you when time permits.
- Do not give out any Fleet Teamspeak info to anyone who is not a member unless given explicit permission or direction to do so by an officer.
- If someone else is speaking, allow them to finish.
- Keep chat and links appropriate to the channel.
- Less civilized, not-exactly-appropriate, conversations should be moved to a designated channel.
- Stick to the appropriately assigned TS channels for your current game or activity. i.e. When playing Star Citizen do not form up in the Battlefield channel.
- Treat all guests with a welcoming and respectful attitude.
- Refer to General Rules listed above.
Jabber/Forums Rules, Expectations, and Guidelines:
- No spamming.
- Keep chat and links appropriate.
- Refer to General Rules listed above.